- Airtel introduces Airtel Black a complete solution for home yesterday.
- In the starting Airtel Black contains 4 plans: Rs 998, Rs 1349, Rs 1598, and Rs 2099
- Users can customize the plans as per needs
On Friday, Airtel launches Airtel Black, an industry-first all-in-one solution for homes. Airtel Black allows users to combine fiber, DTH, and mobile services under one bill. It also allows users to customize plans as per their requirements.
Airtel has made four plans live as of now. Customers will also have the ability to either create their own Airtel Black plan by choosing any two or more of the services they have from the operator or pick a pre-structured Airtel Black fixed plan that starts from Rs. 998.
Airtel Black Plans:
- Airtel Black offers one DTH connection and two postpaid mobile connections at Rs. 998 a month. It also includes 105GB of 4G data and unlimited local as well as national calls along with a DTH connection that brings along Rs 350 worth of TV channels.
- Three mobile connections and one DTH connection at Rs. 1,349. It includes 210GB 4G data as well as the Xstream DTH with Rs 350 package for TV channels.
- Customers can also get one fiber connection and two postpaid mobile connections at Rs. 1,598 a month
- It also offers three mobile connections, one fiber, and a DTH connection at a monthly charge of Rs. 2,099.
The two higher specs plan Airtel Black 1598 Plan and the Airtel Black 2099 Plan get you two postpaid mobile connections with 105GB of data along with unlimited local and national calls.
It also provides the Xstream broadband service with up to 200Mbps speeds and a bundled landline with unlimited local and national calls too.
If the user doesn’t like the fixed plans. Airtel also allows you to create your own Airtel Black plan by bundling any of its two or more services that you have. However, the program doesn’t apply to Airtel prepaid connections.
Airtel also promises to provide a priority service that will connect you to a customer care representative within 60 seconds of calling. Further, Airtel Black users are claimed to have no TV service disconnection, priority resolution of complaints, and free service visits.
Airtel will also provide the Xstream Box set-top box to Airtel Black customers at a refundable amount of Rs. 1,500.
To get an Airtel Black fixed plan or bundle any two or more of their Airtel services, users just need to give a missed call on 8826655555. Airtel will also allow the changes directly through the Airtel Thanks app.
Further, customers can visit their nearby Airtel store to get on the Airtel Black program.
Thanks for reading!
Stay Connected for more latest updates