Google is ready to launch its next major update to Android. And the first developer beta of Android 12 is now available to download.
Finally, the developer preview of the Android 12 is available for download. This means via this developer beta early testers can preview the major changes in the next operating system so that they can develop their apps accordingly.
Android 12 will bring several new features to enhance the software to empower your Android smartphone. Android 12’s core motive is to improve overall performance on your smartphone, with a focus on app stability and redesigned notifications.
Google also added few privacy features so that users can control how they are tracked across sites.
But keep in mind that it is the developer preview that is full of bugs, issues, and poor battery performance so average users should avoid it.
The Android 12 Developer Preview is accessible to download on Pixel 3 and higher models at the present time. Intrigued clients and designers should introduce the new form by glimmering their Pixel telephones. As per Google, the beta program will be commenced at some point in May this year, allowing customary clients to encounter Android 12 preceding it turns out to be broadly accessible towards the finish of August.
What’s new in Android 12?
- Better compatibility for media files because of the new transcoding layer.
- Support for spatial audio on Android 12 that will bring the next Android OS close to iOS in supporting high-fidelity sound standards.
- The new OS will likewise uphold MPEG-H design with up to 24 channels for sound from eight at the present time, offering engineers to pack thunder impacts.
- AV1 Image File Format to replace JPG as the default image format for more clear and sharper images.
- “Rick content insertion” API will allow you to cut, glue, or intuitive any sort of substance across applications with alternatives of plain content, among others from the markup in pictures, recordings, and different documents.
- And much more.