Finally, the battle Royale Game is back in a new avatar as ‘Battlegrounds Mobile India’ with customized features for its fans. The game developers-Krafton has also put out a detailed list of rules and policies.
It explains what could get a player permanently banned on Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Battlegrounds Mobile India was made available for downloads as part of the open beta on Google Play Store last week and has crossed 5 million downloads already.
Krafton has also marked important questions and their answers for the fans of the game. If these rules are not followed, your account may get permanently banned. Permanently banned means losing all previous possessions related to the game.
This list of offenses includes the use, development, advertisement, trading, or distribution of unauthorized programs or hardware devices.
It also contains a modification of game client, servers, and game data (packet, etc) as well as exploiting any bugs or glitches in the game.
Here’s a look at the rules of misconduct.
1. Use any cheating tools in the game
2. Using any unauthorized 3rd-party program to log into the game that results in changing the client file data;
3. Any changes of client file data illegally, for example: Remove the grass or change the grass models in-game;
4. Use an unofficial game client to play the game.
5. Fraudulent players in the game or promote illegal information or websites may cause players to lose their accounts or lose money.
6. Team games with cheating teammates multiple times.
7. Use any unauthorized payment channel to recharge UC.
8. Team up with players on the other teams.
9. Battlegrounds Mobile India recommends that players purchase UC/Items through authorized services. If a user purchases any in-game material from unauthorized channels. It means you are violating the rules
10. Battlegrounds Mobile India said it will take action to deduct the illegal top-up amount from your account following the end-user license agreement.
Thanks for reading!
Stay Connected for more latest updates