Do you want to upgrade your PC and Looking for Best CPUs For RTX 3080? Nvidia’s RTX 3080 is perfect for 4K gaming. RTX 3080 demand a powerful CPU, and thus which choice should make for it? Gaming is an excellent experience for players, and thus they require Good CPUs and Graphics cards. In this article, I am going to share which CPUs work perfectly with Nvidia RTX 3080? Go through the article below and find out the information about various CPUs.
Best CPUs For RTX 3080
- Gives Best Gaming Experience
- It is a high-end CPU and uses Nvidia 30 series cards.
- It can easily get up to a speed of RTX 3800 and runs games consistently t 4K 60fps.
- 10 cores and 20 threads it contains.
- Its clock speed is 4.9 GHz and can be overclocked to 5.3 GHz.
- Power is 105W.
- The only disadvantage is its price. It is overpriced at $777.
2) AMD Ryzen 3950X
- The above-discussed i9-10900 is a great option but a heavier one too in terms of money.
- AMD Ryzen costs you around $709.
- This system works great for video editors, multimedia, and graphics editors.
- For gamers, it’s a bit lesser as compared to i9-10900.
- It has 16 cores and 32 threads.
- The CPU clock speed is 4.7 GHz.
- TDP is 105W
- The main thing about this processor is it supports old motherboards too. So you can use the old motherboard.
- The biggest disadvantage of this system is it heats up easily and needs a good cooling system.
- If you want to buy i9 but its price is not fitting in your pocket then you can opt for this i7-10700 CPU.
- The number of cores and threads here are 8 and 16.
- The base frequency of the processor is 2.90 GHz and can be extended up to 4.80 GHz.
- Its TDP is 65W.
- Graphics base Frequency – 350 MHz and the graphics max dynamic frequency is 1.20 GHz.
- Its price is $323.00 – $335.00.
4) AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- This is the cheapest CPU that can fit for RTX 3080.
- Its price is only $200.
- Obviously, the performance is lesser than high-end CPUs. but you would not see a big difference in performance but yes, a little performance difference is there.
- It comes with 6 cores and 12 threads.
- Has 95W TDP and contains a 32MB cache.
- Supports up to 4.4GHz clock speed, around $200, amazing.
- It has a high resolution and refreshes rate (4K-60fps)
Readers, this is all about the best 4 CPUs for RTX 3080. Matching is CPU with your new-gen power console and graphics card is necessary. Otherwise, you may not feel such a good experience that is embedded in it.
I hope you would like the article. Mention in a comment if you know any other CPU having good specs than this at a lesser price. It would be helpful and we would like to update too!
Share your feedback. Thank you!