While using Microsoft Outlook, have you ever received a pop-up message indicating [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code? If yes, then stay on the page and get updated with the effective solutions to overcome this trouble.
This error mainly generates in the Outlook dashboard and simply indicates that something is wrong with your email. Moreover, it restricts the users to send emails and, therefore, needs to be fixed immediately. If you are looking for ways to get rid of the same, then scroll down the page and find out the simple methods to fix this query in no time.
Without further ado, let’s get started!!
Possible Reasons to Generate [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error
Well, the exact cause of generating [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error is still not clear to anyone. But here are some of the reasons that might trigger this query on the system. Take a look:
- It appears due to the software installation failure.
- In addition to this, the overview conflict with the opposite programming installed in the system also is the reason for this error code.
- This can also happen when multiple accounts are in use.
How to Resolve [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error With Ease?
Since now you are aware of the major reasons due to which this error code is generating, let’s figure out some of the effectual ways to fix the same.
1. Use only one Outlook account at a time
As already mentioned earlier, that multiple accounts can activate this error code, therefore, it is suggested to use only one Microsoft Outlook account at once and overcome it in no time. Carry out the following steps to fix the trouble with ease.
- Firstly, log out of all the accounts that you have signed in with Outlook.
- Secondly, clear all the programs that are running in the background.
- Once you are done with this, Microsoft Outlook will refresh itself.
- Now, enter the credentials and log into the specific account without generating the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25].
- Finally, you are good to go.
2. Make sure to clean caches and cookies
Yet another effective method to resolve [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code is to clean cache and cookies from your browser. However, keep in mind the fact that by doing this, you will gonna lose your data too. Therefore, be sure that you have made an alternative to the same to avoid any further hiccup.
Wondering how to clear cache, history, and stored cookies? Follow the step-by-step procedure given here and get the job done right.
- First of all, open the browser you generally use to access your Microsoft Outlook account.
- Move your cursor to the top-right corner of the browser window and click on the three vertical dots that represent the ‘More’ option.
- As soon as you tap on it, a list of options will appear on the screen. Scroll down and locate More Tools. Hit the same and proceed further.
- You will then find an option – Clear Browsing Data. Click on the same.
- Now, select ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached Images and Files’.
- Once you click on these options, a confirmation window will get popped up on the screen.
- Choose the Clear Data option and run Microsoft Outlook again to check whether the error gets fixed or not.
3. Make the use of Auto-Repair Tool
Still, facing [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code? Don’t you worry about that and make the use of Auto-Repair tool as this might help you out. To implement this solution, you need to:
- Open the browser of your choice and access Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, click on the ‘Accounts’ and ‘File Settings’ options.
- In this step, the users need to tap on the email account in which this error code is currently generating. Now, click on the repair option.
- Stick to the direction as mentioned on the screen and follow the on-screen prompts to get it done.
- Run Microsoft Outlook again and determine whether the error gets resolved or is still appearing.
4. Install Microsoft Outlook again
If the above methods don’t go well with your problem, then try to re-install Microsoft Outlook again and fix the query with ease. It might be possible that Outlook has not installed correctly and this is why it generates [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code. Therefore, it is advised to opt for the re-installation of the software and check if that helps.
To uninstall Microsoft Outlook from your system, execute the following procedure step by step.
- Open the Start Menu and look for the Control Panel.
- Launch the same and click on Programs and Features.
- From the list, initiate a search for the Office 365 Application.
- Once you try to uninstall the same, a confirmation message will appear asking if you want to uninstall the program.
- Click to make confirmation and wait for a while till the uninstallation process gets completed.
- Now, download the latest version MS Outlook and log in to your email account easily.
The Final Word
This is all about resolving [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code. For more information, stay connected with us.