Looking forward to Bypass Activation Lock on iPad or iPhone but unsure about where to start from? Continue reading on and find out some of the effective ways to skip this time-consuming hassle on the go.
Unarguably, an activation lock has been introduced to shun unauthorized access. But with time, it has become a fuss for the users, especially for those who usually forget about their account credentials with which they have logged into the device initially.
Get stuck into this unfortunate situation? Don’t you worry about the same as we’ve got you covered. Here are given some of the finest ways to combat this situation with ease and comfort. Hope you find it helpful!!
Without further ado, let’s dive right in!!
A Quick Overview of Activation Lock
Introduced by iOS, Activation Lock is the security feature available on all Apple devices to prevent unauthorized access. This is mainly released to promote the security and safety of the iPhone and iPad.
Activation Lock is mainly associated with iCloud ID. It automatically gets enabled on your device once you log into the same by using your Apple account credentials. However, this security feature is a big headache for some users who either forget their Apple ID and password or has purchased a second-hand iPhone or iPad.
But, there is no need to panic as we have got the quick and easy steps to resolve the issue.
Best Ways to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
Get locked out of your phone and are searching for effective ways to access your device? Worry not as we have come up with the rundown of the 5 best ways to get rid of this trouble. Take a look here!!
1. Bypass Activation Lock By Using iCloud
To carry out this procedure, follow the steps mentioned here.
- Visit iCloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID username and password of the locked device.
- Now, click on the Find iPhone tab and tap on the ‘All Devices’ option.
- In this step, you are required to select the Model and Name of the device on which you need to bypass the Activation Lock. Click on Erase iPhone or Erase iPad -> Remove From Account.
- Once you are done with the same, your iPhone or iPad is all set to use.
2. Bypass Activation Lock Via DNS
- First of all, restart your Apple device and select the country and language.
- Secondly, enter the new DNS server as:
North America/ USA: 220.127.116.11
In the rest of the world: 18.104.22.168
- Tap Back and then establish a secure connection with the Wi-Fi network. Click on Done> Activation Help.
- Once you have successfully logged in, a new message will appear on the screen to confirm that you are connected with the server.
- Click on the Menu tab and then preview the available apps.
- Choose the app through which you can get the details about the previous owner.
- Add the details and get your iPhone unlocked on the go.
3. Bypass Activation Lock on Mac
- To initiate the process, download the iCloud Activation Unlocker. Get it installed and run on your computer.
- Select Bypass Activation Lock on the left panel.
- Now, connect your Apple device with the computer and click on the Start button to begin the unlock process.
- Follow the prompts available on the screen to confirm and get the appropriate jailbreaking tool for your Apple device.
- Once the jailbreaking tool gets downloaded, you can simply put your device on DFU mode and immediately start the jailbreaking process.
- Once it is done, click on the Bypass now to unlock the activation lock on your Apple device.
- This will take a while to complete the procedure. As soon as it is completed, you will find an interface on the screen.
- Now, you can simply access your device and download whatever application you desire with ease.
4. Permanently Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
If you wish to Bypass Activation Lock permanently, then execute the procedure mentioned below and get the job done right.
- Firstly, tap on the Menu -> Applications -> Crash to restart your Apple device.
- Now, users are required to choose the country and language to proceed further.
- Go to the Home button and connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the “i” character next to the Wi-Fi symbol and then scroll down to click on the Menu button.
- Clear the address bar completely and click on the Globe.
- In the port zone, you need to type 15 to 20 random characters.
- Once you are done with this, hit the Back button and select the Next option.
- Thereafter, the unlock page and language option will start appearing repeatedly.
- Keep sliding the unlock and tap on the language option until the home screen will get appeared.
- As soon as it is done, you will find a home screen and now you are good to go.
5. Remove Apple ID From the Device
- Power on the Apple device and follow the on-screen prompts to set up the network and language.
- Enter the accurate credentials to continue the setup process.
- Once the device setup is completed, tap the Settings icon.
- At the top of the screen, select the Username banner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the Sign-out option.
- To complete the sign-out process, enter the password again.
- Turn the ‘Find my Phone’ tab off and avoid any such hassle in the future.
So, this is all about the different ways to Bypass Activation Lock on your iPhone or iPad hassle-free. Follow any of these procedures and access your Apple device without creating a fuss.
For more details, connect with us at any time. We would love to hear from you!!