Imagine you are listening to your favorite track and suddenly an error message pops up on the screen – “Audio Renderer Error, Please Restart Your Computer.” Sounds frustrating? Surely, it is!! A majority of Windows users report this error and the odd thing is that it isn’t restricted to a particular browser.
If you are one of those individuals who is facing this trouble while playing YouTube videos in the browser, then fret not as we have got you covered with the list of solutions. Scroll down the page and adopt the method that works best for your system. Let’s go!!
1. Disconnect The Audio Device & Get It Reconnected
You will be glad to know that disconnecting and reconnecting your audio device can resolve the Audio Renderer Issue. No matter whether you are using a pair of wired headphones or a USB cable or a jack, just unplug the same for a while and let things work accordingly.
This is a tried-and-tested solution to get rid of this error in less than no time. But, keep in mind the fact that it is a temporary solution to fix the error on the go. However, it cannot avoid this issue to generate again on your system. if you are looking forward to fixing this trouble permanently, then check out the other solutions given below.
2. Launch the Audio Troubleshooter
The second-best solution to overcome Audio Renderer Error is to run the Audio Troubleshooter. If you have no idea about how to do the same, then follow the instructions mentioned here.
- First of all, click on the Start icon.
- Now, go to the left side and select the Settings tab.
- Thirdly, you need to navigate to the “Update & Security” option.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the left-side panel.
- In this step, you will require to hit the Playing Audio option and launch the Audio Troubleshooter.
- Wait for the process to end.
- Once it is done, start your computer again to check whether the Audio Renderer Error gets resolved or not.
3. Make the Use of DriverFix
Yet another simplest way of fixing this error is to update your drivers. It is advised to opt for a specific tool such as DriverFix rather than doing the same manually. This software will act as a system scanner. Once you run this tool, it will start testing your drivers and find out the outdated ones.
In addition to this, DriverFix will offer you the latest compatible driver that caters to your hardware needs fully. once you run this tool, it will then trigger a system-wide scan and choose the necessary drivers automatically, depending on your PC.
4. Get Your Audio Device Reset or Updated
Still, facing the Audio Renderer Error message on your PC? Don’t panic and opt for this solution right away to fix the same. Read on to know about the step-by-step procedure here.
- To initiate the solution, go to the Window search box and enter Device Manager. Then, hit the Enter button.
2. There, you will locate the Audio Inputs and Outputs option. Click to expand the same.
3. Now, right-click your audio device.
4. To reset or restart your audio driver, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Tap on the Disable Device button.
- Wait for a while and then right-click it again. Select the Enable Device button.
5. To rollback your driver,
- Select Properties and go to the Drivers tab.
- There, you will spot the Roll Back Driver tab. Click on the same and follow the on-screen prompts to get the task done.
6. Follow the instructions to update the driver
- Click on the Update Driver button.
- A new window will appear where you find “Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software”. Click on the same.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the process finish.
It is believed that one of these processes will surely work and resolve Audio Renderer Error. However, it is recommended that you should try them in a specific order, just to make things work properly.
5. Get The Radeon Software Removed From Your System
The next best solution to overcome this audio renderer trouble without seeking any professional help is to uninstall the Radeon Software. For this, you need to carry out the following process step-by-step.
- Firstly, tap on the Start button and choose the Settings option.
- Now, you need to select the Apps tab.
- Scroll down the page and spot the Radeon Software.
- Last but not the least, click on the Uninstall button and get it removed from your PC on the go.
6. Solution for Dell Computers
Have you tried the above-mentioned solutions but ends up with nothing? Well, if you are a Dell user, then this specific method can help you out.
- Go to Dell’s support page and read the instructions mentioned there to remove the bug in the BIOS system.
- Keep in mind the fact that updating the BIOS is a sophisticated process and should be carried out exactly as written on the Dell Computers’ support page.
A majority of Dell users explain that this solution works like a magic and fix this error within little or no time. Try out the same and enjoy outstanding results.
7. An Effective Method to Fix This Error For ASIO Driver
If the Audio Renderer Error appears only when you open the Cubase, then it probably because of the difference between the sample rates. To fix this trouble, the users need to synchronize them. Execute the following procedure and get the job done right.
- Firstly, go to the bottom-right of the screen and right-click on the Speaker icon.
- Select Sounds and go to the Playback tab.
- Now, tap on the Desired Audio device and select Properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and pick your preferred Sample Rate under the Default Format.
- Access the ASIO Driver Settings and visit the Audio tab.
- In this step, set the exact sample rate as you choose in the Speaker properties in Step 3.
- Lastly, start your system again and check whether the error gets resolved or not.
The Final Word
That’s about it!! Hope the above-mentioned solutions will help you in fixing this Audio Renderer Error. If you have any queries, feel free to connect with us.