When it comes to PC gaming, Minecraft happens to be one of the most popular games out there. The world of blocks allows you to build whatever item you want. It is an interesting game that has impressed millions of people out there. Here we will go through the downloading and installing process of Minecraft PE on PC for free
Speaking of Minecraft, you must have heard about Minecraft Pocket Edition. In simple words, it’s the mobile version of the game. However, it is no longer available in the app stores by that name. The mobile version is equally good as the console and PC one, except for a few notable differences.
If you are looking for ways to download Minecraft PE for free on your computer, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to play Minecraft PE for free on PC.
Downloading Minecraft PE
It is possible to download the mobile version of the game on your PC and that too for free. To help you out, we have mentioned the steps below. All you have to do is just follow them line-by-line and you will be good to go.
HOW TO PLAY MINECRAFT: POCKET EDITION ON PC
Playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition on your PC is as easy as visiting the official Minecraft mobile page on BlueStacks and hitting ‘download Minecraft on PC’. If you don’t currently have BlueStacks installed on your PC, you’ll instead download the app, after which point you can download Minecraft. Here’s how to do it in steps:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official BlueStacks site on your computer.
- You need to download BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the download option. This should take only a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and install the application on your PC.
- In this step, you need to boot up the application.
- Now type in ‘Minecraft’ in the search bar at the top right.
- Once you locate the game, click on the install button.
- You need to login into your Google Play Account.
- Now you can download Minecraft and enjoy playing it on your PC.
Before you start with the steps make sure that you have a good internet connection. Or else it can take a lot of time for the process to get completed.
Features of Minecraft PE
Minecraft PE is the mobile version of the game. Before you start downloading it, you should know a few things about it.
- It allows you to buy additional content through microtransactions.
- It doesn’t have any support for unofficial mods.
- Pocket Edition of the game doesn’t receive updates at the same time as the console and PC.
- It comes with a new redesigned UI for the touchscreen.
Minecraft is one of the best games ever made. If you haven’t tried Minecraft yet, then you should do it now. It’s a fun and entertaining game that will get you hooked for hours.