Hunting for the best ways to install Kodi on Firestick but unsure about the procedure? Well, in that case, your search ends here as we’ve got you the rundown of 3 effective methods to get Kodi installed on your firestick in less than no time. This step-by-step tutorial eases your efforts and lets you install the Kodi without creating any fuss.
Let’s have a look!!
A Detailed Guide To Install Kodi on FireStick In a Few Steps
Method 1: Use the Downloader App
This is by far the most popular, fastest, and easiest way to install Kodi on Firestick. Go through the steps and complete the installation procedure with much ease and comfort. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Get The Download App
Downloader is one of the leading apps to install programs on Amazon Firestick. This app is available for free on the Amazon App store and makes the installation procedure smooth and seamless.
- First of all, go to the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store to download the app.
- Thereafter, enable the unknown sources within the settings of your streaming device.
- Once the downloading procedure is over, install the same on your Firestick and proceed further.
Step 2: Launch the Downloader
- In this step, you need to launch the Downloader app by clicking on the shortcut icon. If prompted, then allow and click OK on the developer notes.
Step 3: Make Your Firestick Ready For Kodi Installation
- The next step to install Kodi on Firestick is to prepare your streaming device for installation. For this, you will have to make four tweaks. These are: Enable ADB Debugging, Allow the installation of apps from unknown sources, turn the device usage data off, and turn the collect app usage data off.
- To do all these, you need to navigate to the Settings tab available on the right side of the home screen. Click on Settings and then select the My Fire TV.
- Tap on the Developer Options and turn ADB Debugging on.
- Now, you are required to click on Install Unknown Apps and turn it On for the Downloader App.
- Lastly, go to the Preferences and then select the Privacy Settings. Turn Off the Device Usage Data and Collect app usage data.
Step 4: Get Kodi Installed on Firestick
- Click the URL box of the Downloader app and enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk on the pop-up keyboard.
- Now, press Enter to visit the URL. This will automatically begin the downloading process.
- Once it gets completed, click on the Install button and wait for a while.
- As soon as the app gets installed on your firestick, you will get a confirmation message on the screen.
- Tap on the Open button to access the Kodi app. However, if you wish to open it later, then click on the Done option.
- Keep in mind the fact that the Kodi app will not appear on the home screen and you will have to follow this path: Settings > Applications > Managed Installed Applications > Kodi > Launch. Now, you are good to go.
Method 2: Use ES File Explorer
The next method to install Kodi on Firestick is to make use of ES File Explorer. Here are the steps:
- To begin the process, power on your Amazon firestick and go to the Settings tab.
- Secondly, locate the My Fire TV option and tap on the same.
- Open the Developer Options and allow to install applications from unknown sources.
- Now, go back to the homepage of the firestick and move your cursor to the Search icon. There, you need to type the ES File Explorer and click the same when it appears in the search results.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ES File Explorer on your Amazon Firestick.
- Launch the app and click on the ‘New’ button available at the bottom.
- A pop-up will appear where you’ll have to enter the https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk.
- Click to start the downloading process.
- Once it gets downloaded, click Install when prompted.
Method 3: Install Kodi on Firestick by Using the Appstarter
If the above two methods don’t go well with your needs, then don’t get disappointed and use App Starter for the same. This is yet another good alternative to install Kodi on Firestick effortlessly.
- Launch the downloader app and tap on the URL box.
- A new window will appear on the screen where you’ll have to add the https://firesticktricks.com/as4.apk. Click on the Go button.
- Install the App starter and launch it.
- Go to the Updates option available on the left side and locate the Kodi app.
- Once you find the same, move your cursor to the right side and click on the Install button.
- Wait for a while till it gets completed and now you are good to go.
The Final Thought
This is all about the Kodi installation procedure. Hope it helps!! For more updates, stay tuned with us.