Looking forward to accessing your favorite movies, TV shows, live TV channels, and more without paying the sky-high subscription fee? Well, in that case, Jailbreak Firestick might help you out.
Amazon Firestick has created hype in the entertainment world since the day it launched. It is decked up with tons of entertainment options that keep you occupied. But like all other good things, it also comes with heavy subscription charges that might empty your bank balance. But don’t worry about the same as we have come up with the solution – jailbreaking the Firestick.
To know more about this procedure, keep scrolling the page and find out the step-by-step guide to Jailbreak Firestick on the go.
Take a look!!
A Quick Overview of Firestick Jailbreak
As the name implies, Firestick Jailbreak is the process of unlocking your Amazon firestick without paying any charges. This involves the installation of certain third-party applications that are not included in the Amazon App Store. Jailbreaking the firestick simply brings down the wall that restricts you from accessing the bottomless pool of content.
There is no need to worry about the device’s safety as jailbreaking is safe and won’t harm your firestick in any way. Moreover, it is a simple process that can be carried out even by a layman without having professional technical knowledge.
Want to Jailbreak Firestick? Find the Guide Here!!
Keep in mind the fact that a Jailbreak Firestick is no rocket science and everyone can easily do the same. Just follow the below-mentioned procedure step by step and get access to your favorite content in less than no time. However, make sure that you are executing the steps mentioned here in order to avoid further hiccups.
Without further ado, let’s get started!!
Step 1: Install APK Downloader on Amazon Firestick
Look, jailbreaking is all about downloading third-party apps that are not available in the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you need to get the APK Downloader to avail all the necessary apps that are needed to complete this process.
- First of all, visit the home screen of your Amazon Firestick and tap on the Find button available in the menu bar on the top.
- Now, click on the Search option and enter the name of the app Downloader.
- Once you initiate a search, some of the suggestions will get displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the Downloader icon and jump to the Download or Get option that appears next on the window.
- Wait for a while till the Downloader APK downloads. Get it installed and click Open to launch the app.
- For smooth functioning, Dismiss all the prompts while using the Downloader app for the first time.
Step 2: Set up the Firestick for Jailbreaking
You need to tweak some of the settings of the Amazon Firestick in order to make the jailbreaking process work. This hack is simpler than you think and doesn’t even require a computer or laptop.
- To initiate this step of Jailbreak Firestick, you need to power on the device and wait for its home screen to load.
- Go to the Middle Bar and select the Gear or Cog icon to open the Settings page.
- Now, select the option – My Fire TV and open the Developer Options tab.
- Switch on the option of ADB Debugging and then click on the Install Unknown Apps option. This is mainly done to download and install apps from outside the Amazon App Store.
- In this step, you need to click on the Downloader and turn it on.
- Press the back button on the Amazon Fire TV remote and go back to the Settings window.
- There, you are required to open Preferences and then access the Privacy Settings.
- Turn off the following options – Device Usage Data and Collect App Usage Data in order to stop sharing the data after you Jailbreak Firestick.
- Go back to the Preferences Window and tap on the Data Monitoring option and turn it off.
Step 3: Jailbreak Firestick
This is the last and final step to jailbreak your device.
- Open the Downloader app and enter the following URL: https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk.
- Click on the Go button and wait until the Downloader app downloads the Kodi 19 Matrix APK.
- Tap on the Install button and follow the on-screen prompts to install the Kodi APK on your firestick.
- Once it gets done, you will be notified about the same with an app-installed notification. Congratulations, your firestick has now been jailbroken.
- Tap on the Open button to run the Kodi app or click on Done if you wish to access it later. You can open the same from Your Apps and Channel List at any time.
- This app takes a little time to open especially if it is the first time.
- Now, you are all set to access your Amazon Firestick without paying any subscription charges.
To summing up
This is all about the guide to Jailbreak Firestick. Hope it helps!! Jailbreaking your firestick is 100% legal and safe. It will not harm your device and gives you access to the pool of entertainment without spending a single penny. What keeps you waiting for now? Follow these steps and get the job done right.