- At the Nintendo E3 2021 Direct event, the company announces tons of new games with lots of surprises
- Nintendo also announced updates to its popular Super Mario franchise at its E3 2021 event.
The Nintendo E3 2021 Direct is over with the announcement of exciting and upcoming titles with few surprises witnessed Nintendo announcing updates to its popular gaming titles including Super Mario and Legend of Zelda
In addition to these, Nintendo also announced a new Metroid game and Life is Strange, WarioWare, and Doom Eternal among other things.
This event lasts for 40 minutes only. Just after that, a Nintendo Treehouse Live event begins, which gives you three hours of gameplay footage for the games announced in the first part of the live stream.
Read on for everything revealed at the Nintendo E3 2021 Direct.
Mario Party Superstars
Mario Party Superstars lands on October 29, 2021. Right now, Nintendo is working on remaking lots of game titles. One such title includes Mario Party Superstars. Nintendo is making little changes in the game and re-releasing it.
The title of the game will be “new” Mario Party but it will incorporate boards and minigames from past entries in the series. It will be an online game that allows users to play with their friends around the world.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Millions of players are waiting for the info on the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Sadly, Nintendo E3 2021 event did not reveal much about the game.
It only announced a release window for the game: 2022. The new footage that showed at the event reminds us of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Maybe not-so-coincidentally, that game is getting an HD to remaster for the Nintendo Switch this year.
Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda
WarioWare: Get It Together
At the event Nintendo showed off a new game in the WarioWare series called WarioWare: Get It Together. WarioWare: Get It Together lands on September 10.
It is not a single game but a collection of mini games. It supports two players at the same time.
- The previously-announced Guardians of the Galaxy game is coming to the Switch.
- Astria Ascending will be going to launch on September 30, 2021.
- Worms Rumble will land on the Switch next week.
- The two games in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remastered are coming to the Switch on June 25.
Thanks for reading!