Who doesn’t want a side income from other sources? Especially if that comes from just sitting at home. This kind of income generation is most expected from sources like online surveys. Survey Junkie is one such website where anyone can earn by simply completing surveys. We are going to do a Survey Junkie review today on whether or not it is safe, or is it just a scam!
What is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie is an online platform for surveys. This kind of website lets the users take online surveys and share their respective opinions about something. In return, the website pays in the form of points. The users can redeem these points in buying gifts or simple cash transactions.
How much can you earn from Survey Junkie?
Depending on various conditions, one can earn between $2 and $5 per hour. It also depends on the number of surveys that one takes.
Though it is an easy way for earning money, it can not replace one’s traditional method of earning money; which is a full-time job.
- Easy to use: Survey Junkie is very easy to use. The design of the website is very clean and convenient. It doesn’t need too many technicalities to be taken care of.
- No need to be Tech Savvy: It really doesn’t matter if the user is tech-savvy or not. The user simply needs to create a profile and get started.
- Cash-out your points: The points that a user earns on the website with the surveys can be easily redeemed using PayPal. Using PayPal, the users can redeem points to cash.
- Gifts on other platforms: Unlike Survey Junkie, other similar platforms offer just gifts in exchange for the points so earned from the surveys.
Like everything has a good and a bad part with it like every coin has two sides to it; so does the Survey Junkie. The sad part is, it has more disadvantages than advantages. Here are a few of them :
- Complaints from users: It is very common is such situations. The users have many complaints about not being paid for their surveys.
- The user might get disqualified: The surveys start with some basic questions. Depending on the answers from the users, they can be disqualified and kicked out from the survey mid-way.
- Limited Access: Only the people from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand can join Survey Junkie. Residents from other parts of the world are not allowed to join.
This raises another question. That is, Is Survey Junkie Legit or Scam?
Survey Junkie Review: Is Survey Junkie Legit or Scam?
This question is the biggest concern for all the aspirants of Survey Junkie.
We hope that our Survey Junkie review helps our readers find their way out of the big questions and doubts from their minds.
Undoubtedly, Survey Junkie is 100% legitimate. It isn’t a scam at all.
While you take surveys on Survey Junkie, one point is equal to one cent. So a survey with a 100-point reward can easily earn you $1. But you must have a minimum of $5 in your account which is 500 points to cash out.
The users can receive a cash payment via PayPal. Alternatively, you can also have your rewards transferred to your bank account. Electronic gift cards are another redemption option.
Following are some of the gift cards available for the users to choose from:
if you opt to cash your points, Survey Junkie asks the users to verify their identity. This includes providing their home address and phone number.
However, Survey Junkie’s system isn’t able to automatically confirm the identity. Hence the users have to wait for someone from the company to call them and manually do it.