Roblox is an online game which is loved by almost every age group. Many people have encountered RobloxPlayer.exe file while downloading the game. There are many questions related to the same.
Is RobloxPlayer.exe safe ?
Does the file contain virus ?
How safe is it ?
We have tried to answer these questions and resolve the queries. Keep reading further.
Let’s begin without further ado.
What is RobloxPlayer.exe ?
RobloxPlayer.exe is an executable file which is owned by Roblox Corporation.
Below are the details :
Product : ROBLOX
Company : ROBLOX Corporation
- Description : ROBLOX Game
- Version : 0.86.0.28496
- Size : 13965680
- Directory : %PROGRAMFILES%\Roblox\Versions\version-58bb25d673384171
- Operating System : Windows 7
- Occurence : Low
How to download RobloxPlayer.exe and install on PC ?
Follow the easy and quick steps to download and install RobloxPlayer.exe on PC:
- Visit the Roblox website.
- If you already have a Roblox account then click “Log In,” and enter the account details.
- Users may need to play a picture matching game to verify their identity.
- New users must create a Roblox account:
- Input the date of birth.
- Enter the desired username (don’t use real names).
- Choose the desired password (it must be at least eight characters long).
- Select male or female gender (optional).
- Click the “Sign Up” button.
- After logging in, scroll down slightly and click any of the recommended games.
- RobloxPlayer.exe will automatically download.
- Click the download file at the bottom of the web browser.
- If prompted, click the “Run” button.
- Click the “OK” button once the installation is complete.
- Return to the Roblox website and choose a game to play.
While you choose to play any recommended game, the following message prompts.
As marked in the picture, click on Download and Install Roblox.
After you have successfully completed the above steps, you can start playing games on Roblox on your PC.
There are tons of games to choose from.
Additional Files installed by RobloxPlayer.exe
- NPRobloxProxy.dll – Roblox Launcher Plugin
- RobloxProxy.dll – Roblox
- RobloxPlayer.exe – ROBLOX (ROBLOX Game)
- RobloxPlayerBeta.exe – ROBLOX Game Client
- cg.dll (by NVIDIA) – NVIDIA Cg Runtime (Cg Core Runtime Library)
- fmodex.dll (by Firelight Technologies) – FMOD Ex (FMOD Ex SoundSystem)
- msvcp110.dll (by Microsoft) – Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2012 (Microsoft® C Runtime Library)
- msvcr110.dll (by Microsoft)
- SciLexer.dll (by Neil Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org) – Scintilla (Scintilla.DLL – a Source Editing Component)
- tbb.dll (by Intel) – Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows (Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks library)
- tbb_debug.dll (by Intel)
Is Robloxplayer.exe safe ?
It is a program which is probably NOT a virus or malware. So, if robloxplayerlauncher.exe is on your laptop or desktop computer, it is probably ok, and will NOT cause problems. Even if your PC is virus-free, it is still recommended to use a good antivirus with a good detection rate, in order to yourself your system against threats.